Blazing red skies overhead. Why?
Could such skies, along with other harbingers of things to come be the “new normal” for Planet Earth — signs of things to come, perhaps?
As Nibiru (aka Planet X) sojourns out of our solar system, its vast entourage of fine, iron-oxide red dust and other space stragglers like gases, stones, boulders, and moons, trails along with it, forming an immense, wafting charged tail.
How will this debris tail affect Earth?
With the exception of its moons, everything else in Nibiru’s massive debris tail sweeps through Earth’s atmosphere. Harbingers of the approaching devastation include:
- A fine red dust settling on objects or blowing about and turning ponds, rivers, and other bodies of water blood red, its iron ore content giving water a brackish taste.
- Red dust in the clouds from horizon to horizon creating astonishingly brilliant blood red sunsets, red skies (even at night), red halos around the Moon, red clouds, and red auroras.
- Green fireballs, that unlike shooting stars, are green not white when they burn up in the atmosphere.
- A sun that appears larger than usual at sunset and sunrise
- A moon that appears larger and closer, or smaller and far away, far from the norm.
Misinformation (lies) and Disinformation (half truths)
The powers that be (TPTB) will attempt to explain away these indicators: “No need to worry” say world leaders, “There’s nothing unusual about what you are experiencing. trust us, believe us, we know what’s best for you.”
But for those with eyes to see, Nibiru is already a catastrophe-in-training for unprecedented chaos, destruction, and world changing events.
One picture is worth a thousand words.
So who are we to believe, the powers that be or our own so-called “lying eyes”?