- Why do the sun’s rays burn/tan more these days, even when it’s not that hot?
- Why does the sun have such a hard, bright-white, hazy glare?
- Why does the sun appear more white than yellow, like it used to?
- Does Planet X (Nibiru) in the solar system have anything to do with it?
- You bet!
In the past, dermatologists warned that, to avoid sun damage, it was best to stay indoors or out of the sun when the sun’s burning rays were the strongest, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Now, however, it seems the time of day is no longer a protection from sun damage. Something major has changed, but what?
In the summer of 2003, something about the sun changed suddenly. People began to notice they sunburned more easily, for example, construction workers used to spending long hours outdoors suddenly noticed an unusual tendency to burn. Farmers noticed that crops matured weeks early in many places, and comments about the intense brightness of the sun became the new normal.
Question: What happened in 2003 that suddenly affected the sun?
Answer: Planet X (Nibiru), returning from its 3,657 year orbit, entered the inner solar system.
Since then, not only has the sun’s brightness increased, but something new has been added – “sun scald.”
Once upon a time, we could look up at the sun for a couple of seconds and see a yellow sun. Now, it’s hard to even look in the direction of the sun because of an increase in diffuse brightness. It really hurts the eyes. This ultra-glaring sun was first noted in 2003, when Planet X (Nibiru) entered the inner solar system from the south in the direction of Orion. As Planet X (Nibiru) neared the sun, the “repulsive force” kicked in.
Repulsive force – the force that acts between bodies of like electric charge or magnetic polarity, tending to separate them.
The tail of Planet X (Nibiru) was not affected by the repulsive force and maintained its momentum, wafting past the sun, showering Earth with red dust and causing odd atmospheric changes, noticed by many. In fact, recently a new warning has come to NASA from the Inuits, who are warning that “the earth has shifted or ‘wobbled’ and their sky has changed!”
Inuit elders declare: “The sun rises at a different position now, not where it used to previously. They also have longer daylight to hunt now; the sun is much higher than earlier; and, it gets warmer much more quickly.”
What is “Sun scald”?
In 2003, the Zetas of ZetaTalk introduced the term “sun scald.” At that time, they stated “time of day would no longer be a protection from sun damage.” As I’m sure you’ve noticed, the sun on your skin burns after just a few minutes of exposure, making your skin feel like it’s on fire or cooking. For example, while driving your car with your arm resting against the window for short periods, have you experienced an intense burning sensations from the sun on your arm?
My definition of “sun scald”:
Sun scald – A burn injury to body (a burn to living tissue), land (wild fires), plants (maturing too early or treetops turning brown, etc.) all caused by the sun. Sun scald is not normal; it’s “new normal.”
With regard to sun scald and wild fires, especially where peak drought conditions exist, what was once a forest can quickly become a powder keg of untapped fuel in seconds. Something as natural as the sun can ignite an inferno that consumes thick, dried-out vegetation and almost everything else in its path.
Some effects of “sun scald”
- In June 2017, a man in Edinburgh, Scotland, got second degree burns from sun exposure. Greg Binnie, who is fair skinned, says he does tend to burn but this was the worst he’s ever experienced. (Just an FYI on Scotland average temps – overall average daily temp is 13°C (55°F), while afternoon temps eventually climb to 17°C (63°F) by end of day.)
- A farmer in Illinois reported that many of his friends had been commenting on how unusually bright the sun was this summer (July 1, 2003). He also noticed despite a relatively cool growing season, crops were well advanced for the time of year.
- A man in northern Utah commented (July 3, 2003), the cherry crop matured about two weeks early, and after a big rain, they burst. He said farmers there had never seen anything like this.
Why isn’t the sun yellow anymore?
Once upon a time we could look at the setting yellow or orange sun without distress – even though its rays were coming full force into our eyes. Before the arrival of Planet X (Nibiru), the sun’s rays were not bent toward the observer at sunset. It’s the loss of the yellow sun that’s affecting our eyes’ ability to look at the sun at sunset – hence, the perception of increased brightness. Due to the presence of Planet X (Nibiru) in the inner solar system, the sun’s rays are scattered and arrive full force at one’s eyes or skin at any time of day.
Per the Zetas of ZetaTalk: Due to the presence of Planet X (Nibiru) in the inner solar system, the sun no longer appears yellow because light rays are being scattered, interfering with the steady state of yellow. The loss of the yellow appearance of the sun affects the eye’s ability to look at the sun, due to the perception of increased brightness. The scattering of the sun’s rays present the same mix of rays to the eye that high noon presents. With regard to the rays that create sunburn, before the entrance of Planet X (Nibiru) into the solar system, these rays normally were not bent toward the observer at any time other than high noon. Now, due to scattering, they arrive at one’s skin at any time of the day. Time of day is no longer a protection from sunburn. (Sun Scald, Dec 11, 2005)
Increases in measurements of sunshine levels
According to an article in the Journal of Geophysical Research, a brighter sun and an increase in the amount of sunshine reaching earth, which had been decreasing in previous decades, is now accelerating. Sunshine levels are going up! Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich found an increase in sunshine at 300 of 400 sites measured, mainly in Eurasia and the Polar regions.
Be prepared. Yes, something about the sun has changed drastically, and not for the better. Planet X (Nibiru) is wreaking havoc on our world. Hang on cause the worse is yet to come!
- Planet X (Nibiru) caused symptoms experienced before Pole Shift
- Great American Solar Eclipse of 2017 slices US in half: Winds of change blow for US
- Insanity after Pole Shift in AfterTime: People shall be in commotion
- Elite dumping ocean front property as sea level rises and Pole Shift nears: “So now the rich have to find a place to live?”
- Light pillars, so-called polar phenomenon, appear in tropical Borneo skies in June
- Countdown signs for Planet X and pole shift: Red skies and waters and green fireballs
- What happens to the Internet if a catastrophic event cuts undersea cables