(Featured image by Fred Apire : Blood red waters stun Timur Kalimantan residents in Indonesia. Nov 26, 2017.)
As Planet X, known by many names including Nibiru, moves through our solar system, its powerful gravitation pull gathers a vast entourage – an immense, wafting, charged tail composed of a fine, iron-oxide red dust and space stragglers like gases, stones, boulders, and moons.
When Planet X travels through outer space, this debris tail meets with almost no resistance, but now it is inner space, traveling close to Earth.
How is this affecting Earth?
With the exception of Planet X (Nibiru)’s moons, just about everything in its massive debris tail will be sweeping through Earth’s atmosphere.
- Harbingers appear in the sky in the form of huge fireballs that, unlike shooting stars, are green not white when they burn up in the atmosphere.
- Sun appears larger than usual at sunset and sunrise.
- Moon appears either larger and closer or smaller and very far away, far from the norm.
- Appearance of a fine red dust that turns ponds, rivers, and other bodies of water blood red.
- Red skies (even at night), red halos around the Moon, red clouds, and red auroras
- Red dust in clouds at all times of day, from horizon to horizon
- Astonishingly brilliant, blood red sunsets
- Red dust settling on objects or blowing about
Why aren’t these indicators reported in the mainstream media? Well, don’t hold you breath because most likely the only explanation you will get is silence. And, if they are reported, it will only be to explain them away as either normal or nonsense.
“No need to worry” say the powers-that-be “Don’t believe what you see see with your own eyes. It’s not real. It’s not happening. Trust us. Believe us, we have your best interests at heart. And besides, “our experts” say there is nothing to worry about.”
The harbingers of what is to come are everywhere now, for those with ears to hear and eyes to see. So, what will you believe . . . the flimsy excuses being doled out by the so-called powers that be, or will you believe your lying eyes?
As always, the choice is yours.
You must be logged in to post a comment.